TESOL ELT Leadership Management Certificate Program at TexTESOL Conference
Date(s) - 11/02/2017
1:00 pm - 9:00 pm
The Westin Galleria Houston
Date: 2 November 2017 | Information Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Organized by TESOL International Association (TESOL), this TESOL ELT Leadership Management Certificate Program (LMCP) provides ELT teachers, teacher trainers, and administrators with the latest thinking on building quality ELT organizations and programs through effective leadership, management, and teacher training.
The LMCP format combines elements of a traditional conference with in-depth, hands-on workshops led by globally recognized experts to provide you with practical, research-based ideas, strategies, and tools to help you improve the quality of your ELT organization. You will also have numerous opportunities for networking and knowledge-sharing with your peers, both face-to-face and online after the academy.
Who Should Attend?
ELT teachers, leaders, administrators, and teacher trainers from universities, K–12 systems, and private language schools, and others with an interest in ELT issues.
To earn the 10-hour ELT Leadership Management Certificate, participants must complete the requirements listed below.
These workshops are offered in-person at TexTESOL Conference in Houston, TX USA.
- Leadership and Management Fundamentals, Thursday, 2 November 2017, 1-9 pm (7 hours, Dinner on your own from 5:00-6:00 pm). This workshop covers the following topics:
- Qualities of effective leadership
- Leadership for teacher change: Supervision
- Strategic planning
- Two 90-minute workshops (3 hours) taking place during the TexTESOL Conference (Friday-Saturday, 3-4 November 2017)
- How to Run Effective Meetings (date and time TBD)
- Facilitating Groups and Building Teams (date and time TBD)
Click here for more information about each workshop and the workshop leader.
You can register for this program when you register for the TexTESOL Conference.
Space is limited, so register early: Enrollment is limited to 100 participants.
If you have any questions, please contact TESOL Professional Learning.