TESOL ELT Leadership Management Certificate Program at TexTESOL Conference
Organized by TESOL International Association (TESOL), this TESOL ELT Leadership Management Certificate Program (LMCP) provides ELT teachers, teacher trainers, and administrators with the latest thinking on building quality ELT organizations and programs through effective leadership, management, and teacher training.
Who Should Attend?
ELT teachers, leaders, administrators, and teacher trainers from universities, K–12 systems, and private language schools, and others with an interest in ELT issues.
To earn the 10-hour ELT Leadership Management Certificate, participants must complete the requirements listed below.
These workshops are offered in-person at TexTESOL Conference in Houston, TX USA.
- Leadership and Management Fundamentals, Thursday, 2 November 2017, 1-9 pm (7 hours). This workshop covers the following topics:
- Qualities of effective leadership
- Leadership for teacher change: Supervision
- Strategic planning
- Two 90-minute workshops (3 hours) taking place during the TexTESOL Conference (Friday-Saturday, 3-4 November 2017)
- How to Run Effective Meetings (date and time TBD)
- Facilitating Groups and Building Teams (date and time TBD)
Click here for more information about each workshop and the workshop leader
Registration and Fees
You can register for this program when you register for the TexTESOL Conference.
For complete registration information including registration fee for both TexTESOL Conference and TESOL ELT LMCP, click here.
Space is limited, so register early: Enrollment is limited to 100 participants.
If you have any questions, please contact Marie Moreno.
- Bronze Sponsors: University of Houston College of Education
- Bronze Sponsors: Lamar University College of Education
Interested in sponsoring this event?